Protecting your investment
Asphalt sealcoating protects the investment in your commercial parking lots or in your community roadways. Asphalt sealcoating will also help extend the life of the asphalt by slowing oxidation, preventing water penetration and it acts as a barrier against oil and gas spills. Atlantic Southern Paving and Sealcoating specializes in parking lot maintenance and we have skilled technicians and the latest spray equipment to apply the proper coatings and revitalize your parking areas. So contact us today to set up an evaluation of your property.
- -Surface will be cleaned with mechanical blowers and wire brooms to remove all dirt and debris.
- -Apply sealcoat material that exceeds Federal Specifications with latex additives applied to mixture designed specifically for the material being used.
- -Add 2 to 4 pounds of sand - per gallon of sealant - to reduce slipping and enhance wear.
- -Application of sealcoat can be applied either by squeegee or spray and depends on the condition of the existing asphalt.
What it does:
- -Improves appearance, property value and the ability to lease properties easier. The dark black color makes it look and wear like a newly paved surface.
- -Slows oxidation and inhibits water penetration. Without sealcoating, the oxidation process turns the pavement from black to gray as it continues to weaken the asphalt bonding and causes deterioration. As the asphalt loses its strength more reveling and cracking takes place.
- -Resists gas and oil spills. Without adequate sealcoating those spills will soften and break down asphalt pavement.