At Atlantic Southern Paving, we are the best option for any crack sealing needs because of our commitment to quality and customer satisfaction. Our team of experienced professionals uses only the best materials and equipment to ensure that our repairs are of the highest quality and will last for years to come. If you are looking for the most trustworthy Crack Sealers in Fort Myers look no further than Atlantic Southern Paving!
In addition to our expertise, we are also committed to providing excellent customer service. We understand that paving projects can be disruptive and we do our best to minimize any inconvenience to our customers. Our team is always professional, punctual, and respectful of your property.
We take pride in our work and strive to exceed our customers’ expectations on every job. That’s why we offer a satisfaction guarantee on all of our crack sealing services. If you are not completely satisfied with the quality of our work, we will do everything in our power to make it right.
If you are in need of crack sealing services, don’t hesitate to contact Atlantic Southern Paving. We would be happy to provide you with a free consultation and quote for your project. Let us show you why we are the best choice for all of your paving needs.
The process of asphalt crack sealing generally involves the following steps:
- Cleaning: The first step in the crack sealing process is to clean the cracks to be sealed. This typically involves using a high-pressure stream of air or water to remove any dirt, debris, or vegetation that may be present in the cracks.
- Inspection: After the cracks have been cleaned, they should be inspected to determine the extent of the damage and the appropriate course of action. This may involve examining the cracks with a flashlight or other illumination to identify any areas that are particularly deep or wide.
- Preparation: Once the cracks have been inspected, they should be prepared for sealing. This may involve using a wire brush or other tool to remove any loose material or debris from the edges of the crack.
- Sealing: Once the cracks have been cleaned and prepared, the sealant can be applied. This typically involves using a specialized applicator machine to apply a hot rubberized asphalt sealant to the cracks. The sealant should be applied in a continuous bead and should be at least 1/8 inch thick.
- Embedding: After the sealant has been applied, a layer of sand or aggregate may be spread over the top of the sealant to help embed it in the cracks and provide additional stability to the repair.
- Finishing: The final step in the crack sealing process is to smooth out the surface of the repair to ensure that it is even and flush with the surrounding pavement. This may involve using a broom or other tool to sweep the excess sand or aggregate off the surface of the repair.
Crack Sealers Fort Myers
Visit us at 2699 North Airport Road, Fort Myers, FL. You can also find out more about why we are the best professional paving company Cape Coral offers in our other industry-related news articles. Contact us if you have any questions.
60 total views, 1 views today